Coconut Oil in the Kitchen
Recipes and tips to make the best use of organic coconut oil for breakfast, vegan and vegetarian dishes
Lunedì 22 Aprile 2019
We have already talked about the benefits of organic coconut oil here.
Let's see how to use coconut oil in the kitchen:
- To fully enjoy its properties, use coconut oil as a butter substitute in preparing your dishes and your desserts. Your pies, cookies, cakes and muffins will be exotically delicious!
- You can replace it with vegetable and animal fats.
- At breakfast in smoothies, on toast with jam or in Pancakes for a healthy and energizing breakfast. Lauric acid, Caprico, Caprylic and medium chain triglycerides stimulate the metabolism and play a strong anti-inflammatory and antibacterial action.
- For those who follow a vegan diet, it can be used as a mixture instead of eggs (as well as butter)
- Thanks to the high smoke point (about 178 °) it is an excellent oil for long cooking and for frying
- Use it for breakfast or a snack in the morning with dried fruit or Chia seeds for a load of energy and antioxidants for your day
- Incomparable flavoring in creams
- Use it as a dressing for salads and for all savory recipes that your imagination will suggest for an original, exotic and unique taste!
Ti potrebbero interessare anche questi post