Preparation time: 10 minutes - Cooking time: about 15 minutes
INGREDIENTS for 50 cookies:
• 250 g of Flour 00
• 180 g of butter in small pieces
• 150 g of icing sugar
• 3 egg yolks
• 1.5 teaspoons of powdered Matcha Tea (Culinary or Organic is preferable)
• 1 pinch of salt
1. Pour the sifted icing sugar and the pieces of butter in a bowl and work well until you get a coarse cream
2. Add the egg yolks, a pinch of salt and the flour sifted with the Matcha Tea
3. Knead until the mixture is thick and homogeneous.
4. Form a dough, wrap it with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes (preferably 60 minutes).
5. Turn on the oven at 180 °.
6. Resume the dough and spread it on a pastry board with the help of a rolling pin (about 1 cm thick).
7. Make biscuits using the molds that inspire you the most!
8. Place the biscuits on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
9. Bake at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
10. Before serving, if you want, embellish with a light dusting of icing sugar!
TIP: for an even tastier variant, add 50 g of powdered almonds to the mixture.
Here are some tasty and healthy biscuits, excellent as a gift for your friends or greedy relatives!
Enjoy breakfast or tea in your afternoon break !!!