Avviso ai Clienti
A causa dell'attuale situazione la consegna dei prodotti potrebbe subire ritardi fino a 3-4 giorni rispetto alla situazione ordinaria. Certi della vostra comprensione, ci scusiamo per il disagio.
Preparation time: 10 minutes - Cooking time: about 15 minutes
INGREDIENTS for 50 cookies:
• 250 g of Flour 00
• 180 g of butter in small pieces
• 150 g of icing sugar
• 3 egg yolks
• 1.5 teaspoons of powdered Matcha Tea (Culinary or Organic is preferable)
• 1 pinch of salt
1. Pour the sifted icing sugar and the pieces of butter in a bowl and work well until you get a coarse cream
2. Add the egg yolks, a pinch of salt and the flour sifted with the Matcha Tea
3. Knead until the mixture is thick and homogeneous.
4. Form a dough, wrap it with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes (preferably 60 minutes).
5. Turn on the oven at 180 °.
6. Resume the dough and spread it on a pastry board with the help of a rolling pin (about 1 cm thick).
7. Make biscuits using the molds that inspire you the most!
8. Place the biscuits on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
9. Bake at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.
10. Before serving, if you want, embellish with a light dusting of icing sugar!
TIP: for an even tastier variant, add 50 g of powdered almonds to the mixture.
Here are some tasty and healthy biscuits, excellent as a gift for your friends or greedy relatives!
Enjoy breakfast or tea in your afternoon break !!!
The information provided on Ajara.it is of a general nature and purely for informational purposes and cannot in any case replace the advice of a qualified doctor (ie a graduate in medicine qualified for the profession) or, in specific cases, of other health workers (dentists , nurses, pharmacists, physiotherapists, and so on).
The notions and any information on medical procedures, dosages and / or descriptions of drugs or use products present in the proposed texts and in the published articles have only an illustrative purpose and do not guarantee to acquire the necessary manual skills and experience for their use or practice.