1000 ml ℮
Pure organic Noni juice
The Noni, Morinda citrifolia this is its Latin name, is an exotic plant, native to the warm areas of South-East Asia. It is a small evergreen tree, with small yellow-green fruits, oval and fleshy. Also called "Indian mulberry", Noni was already known for thousands of years and used in Polynesia by indigenous people for therapeutic purposes due to its many beneficial properties and, above all, as an energy to survive in times of famine. In the South Pacific islands, Noni is considered the "sacred plant", the "mother" of all healing plants. Nowadays it is used in herbal medicine and in alternative medicine treatments, boasting many other beneficial properties.
There are numerous essential components contained in Noni juice that make it a nutraceutical product with various beneficial properties.
It is in fact a source of vitamins, the most important of which are vitamin C, A and B3. We also find minerals such as potassium, sodium, iron, calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, zinc, copper, sulfur. The list is completed with trace elements, enzymes, amino acids, polysaccharides, sterols, alkaloids, antioxidants, flavonoids, proteins, fats, carbohydrates and fibers. All the active ingredients of the Noni fruit act synergistically.
All this has meant that Noni juice has been recognized by the FDA (Food and Drugs Administration). The EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) recognized it as a "new food ingredient" and was finally included in the GRAS (GeneraLly RecoGNISED AS save), or in the list of safe substances.
The therapeutic virtues of Noni juice are numerous.
1. It has a powerful antioxidant action in fighting free radicals, prevents skin aging and promotes cell regeneration. Some substances contained in Noni promote the absorption of minerals, vitamins and amino acids in the intestine as well as regulating protein synthesis.
2. It has a powerful anti-inflammatory action. Acts as an excellent pain reliever and analgesic, excellent against headaches, joint and muscle pain, tendinitis, menstrual pain. For these reasons it is also called "the tree of the headache" and "the pain-killing tree". It also performs a protective action on the gastric and intestinal mucosa.
3. It has a powerful antibacterial and antifungal action: useful for treating cystitis and urinary tract infections.
4. Stimulates and increases the defenses of the immune system. It stimulates the production of T cells that play a key role in defending our body from diseases.
5. It has an anticoagulant action and promotes blood circulation, protects the whole cardiovascular system, keeps blood sugar levels stable and keeps pressure under control.
6. Improves mood and helps regulate sleep due to its serotonin content. Moreover, it helps to improve concentration and is useful in case of stress: it counteracts tiredness, supports fatigue and, as an energizer, helps fight weakness.
7. Promotes the regeneration of dermal tissue. In fact, applied directly to the skin it can be useful to soothe slight burns, small abrasions and skin inflammations.
8. The presence of damnacantale gives Noni juice an inhibitory property against the growth of cancer cells.
9. Has a beneficial action in patients with asthma and diabetes.
Method of recruitment
The juice extracted from the Noni fruits is fermented and then pasteurized, to maintain its nutritional principles intact. The taste is not particularly pleasant. The resulting drink has a bitter and sour taste, dark brown in color, with a dense consistency. It can be diluted in water and in this regard it is advisable to always read the label carefully and carefully to check if it has been diluted in water. Taking it with other fruit juices, such as apple or grape, helps make it sweeter and more palatable. It is best to avoid mixing it with other beverages, such as tea, herbal tea, milk, coffee or alcohol which would cancel out the active ingredients. Concomitant intake with Guarana and nicotine is not recommended.
Once opened, it should be kept in the fridge.
|General information on Succo di Noni|
|Instructions||Drink 30 ml twice a day, about half an hour before meals. Mix the juice with water or fruit juice.|
|Indications||After opening, store Noni juice in the refrigerator and use it within 2 weeks.|
|Allergens||May cause allergic reactions|
The information provided on Ajara.it is of a general nature and purely for informational purposes and cannot in any case replace the advice of a qualified doctor (ie a graduate in medicine qualified for the profession) or, in specific cases, of other health workers (dentists , nurses, pharmacists, physiotherapists, and so on).
The notions and any information on medical procedures, dosages and / or descriptions of drugs or use products present in the proposed texts and in the published articles have only an illustrative purpose and do not guarantee to acquire the necessary manual skills and experience for their use or practice.
100% Positive reviews in the last 12 months
Laura: "Consegna rapidissima. Tra i migliori prodotti in commercio nel rapporto qualità/prezzo. Lo consiglio senz'altro."
Silvano: "Prodotto profumatissimo e nutriente. Arrivato in tempi brevissimi e corrispondente la descrizione.."
Ilaria: "Non ho avuto bisogno di contattare il venditore perchè il pacco è arrivato perfettamente integro e in anticipo rispetto ai tempi previsti. Ho aspettato di effettuare il terzo ordine da Ajara prima di scrivere un feedback sul venditore e devo dire che tutte le volte son rimasta soddisfatta."
Alessandro: "Seconda volta che le acquisto... Consegna più che puntuale (ordinate venerdì e arrivate il lunedì dopo con consegna standard)... La qualità sempre la solita... Ottima."
Michele: "Tutto molto rapido e senza problemi, come sempre."
Shipping in 24/48 h through Amazon Logistics
Guaranteed deliveries through Amazon Logistics
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Secure payments trembling Banca Sella's GestPay Server.
We do not store your credit card information.
We are Bioagricert Certified Organic Company. Q23N controlled operator number. Control Body authorized by MIPAAF
We are Authorized Importers. EORI CODE: 0499030751
OGM FREE Guarantee.
Natural Foods and Certificates.
We have processed more than 10,000 online orders in the last year on Amazon, Ebay, Facebook and the Website.
Do you have doubts, are you looking for advice?
Write us an email to email@example.com or a WhatsApp on the number 3775258636